Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Illustration for a brochure (278-277)

I continue to work on my latest painting. Got a little sidetracked yesterday by a trip to Wilmington.

I have enjoyed some summer help at work for the past month. A young designer named John Reid has been working temporarily for us. He has secured a permanent job in Baltimore at the end of the month, so I'll be back on my own.


For the past two days I've had John searching for free pictures of people with developmenal disabilities for a comp brochure that I have to create. After extensive searching, he has only been able to find two pictures for free. He found several Royalty Free image as well. So I told him to pick a few of those and I would use them as reference to draw illustrations.


I made three drawings. Threw one away, scanned two, and liked this one. I have to do at least one more. But I'm going to save that for tomorrow.


I need to get on one of my other projects while he is still here--4 big posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.