Monday, August 24, 2009

Then life gets in the way (275-271)


I did this sketch of a vegetable to show a style for a future task on Thursday. After that, as the title says--life got in the way.


We drove to Frostburg by way of Baltimore to help Erin move houses. It took from 7 am till 12:30 am the next day to get that done and get home. So no drawing then. Saturday was a recovery day and very rainy. Perhaps Bill made a detour.


Sunday we had to catch up on house work and the girls both returned home for a brief stay. Lex arrived with the Fiesta decorated with sticky notes from her cross country trip. I'm sure there's a video coming soon to a blog near you.


Hopefully I will get on track with something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.