Thursday, September 17, 2009

I hope this daily gets back on track (250-256)

I am a little disappointed in myself for not pushing through with drawing at least in the past week. The work schedule was grueling last week and I found that resting and getting house work done took up most of my time. I have been working for the past three days on this illustration for a poster.

The picture provided as reference was comical. It was done for a game and the hand in vest gesture looked more like a hand in pants gesture. My Napoleon ended up a little chunky, but I intended that so that he would look smaller without other reference. I am hoping that this sees the light of day, but at least I had an exercise in illustration.


The original PS4 file is 12 x 18 at 150 dpi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.