Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New drawing (268-264)

Since last week, I've been busy with other things. I purchased a canvas, so now I need to plan for the next painting. This is another in the series of drawings of people with developmental disabilities. It turns out that the customer left out some crucial information about who the brochure audience actually is. I need to include more support people and providers. As I said to her, "it doesn't bother me, I get to draw more."

Spent most of the weekend running around, literally.


Hope to be better about drawing and painting as I move forward. I need to plan time for it. The weather has made it difficult for me to use my "new" studio, but I still hold out hope that it will work out for the next few months.


Had to relearn CSS coding for building websites in order to help with the Bright Minds Design website for Mom, Amy, and Cristy. As soon as I get the password/access information, I can upload the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.