Monday, September 21, 2009

Illustration Friday: Infinite (249-247)


I came across this website http://illustrationfriday.com/ that posts a phrase or word each week for illustrators as a theme for an illustration. I thought I would dabble in this for a while. This week's word is infinite. The illustration is "Infinite—The Depth of a Beagle's Appetite."


Worked on a new painting this weekend. Nothing to show yet. I retrieved a bunch of canvases from my Mom's attic that desperately need gessoing and repainting. What was I thinking! These are images that need to be erased from existance. Hopefully some good will come from the canvas with new work.

6 comments:

  1. hehe.. yah! that is true! :D
    i have a dog before... he is always hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great perspective of the dog - and yes, they can eat like they are almost starved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't all dogs this way? :) Adorable illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a beagle and I know what you mean! Nice illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very funny. I have a new dog (not a beagle) who seems to have a similar appetite. I really like the perspective on this.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.