Monday, October 5, 2009

A gallery event (236-233)

Friday I toyed with the idea of attending First Friday gallery walk in town. I was distracted by an issue with the car dealer, so I opted not to go. I also knew that Saturday my friend Greg's gallery 447 was having an event and I would go to that.

I went and was interested in the interaction. I thought that several of the artists were very good and the others were good enough. I think I could participate at that level. I need to get busy creating more work. One of the artists , Mary Ann Schindler was very modern and good. We chatted for a bit. It seems that you almost have to wait until you are retired to do this full time.

Greg wants me to take space in one of the studios, but I can't afford $350 a month and get the most out of it. Perhaps one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.