Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not much time again(317)


I find it very difficult these days to free up an hour or two to draw or paint. I have a drawing sitting on the couch that I want to paint, but I haven't gotten near it in two days.
The best I can muster for Tuesday's effort is a logo that I designed at work. The team selected the top one.
I show this not because I am particularly proud of the graphic, but because it is indicative of the kind of work that I have to do. I think there is a certain skill to being the executor of the vision of the customer. This graphic points out the overburdened nature of this business. Government Healthcare seems to create long complicated names if only to create obscure acronyms.
The real challenge is to put ego aside and match both the nature of the beast and the people participating in this environment. Doesn't do much for the portfolio, but I have enough portfolio pieces.
I hope I get time to get to something artistic today (Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.