Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photoshop-o-rama (316)

I was pretty steady working on illustrations for work. In the poster, I had to delete several red pills and change the way the shading went. I took this and extended it to make what I think is an interesting background. A poster about infection? Now that's a catchy subject.

The second illustration was to match the lady that I did a couple of weeks ago. I had to get rid of a cane that was across this guy's face and jacket; change it to black and white; and then color it by hand. Not too bad for the outcome.

I did some painting last night, but not enough to show. I'm not sure if I will push through on that piece or start something new.

I should have some art time tonight, but I will be working on an illustration for a magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.