Friday, June 5, 2009

Knowledge Nebula (349)

Today was a particularly creative day. I am caught up with this post so that the days remaining is on the correct post day.

My wife is still not feeling well. Each year, at this time, I go into her class and hold a session on cartooning. The kids have completed their exams, turned in their books, and Lisa has to get creative with instruction. Past classes have enjoyed these visits and today seemed to go just fine. I was glad that I could give her a break once again. I like to encourage the kids to keep being creative and not let judgemental people stop those inclinations. Sameness is boring.


This digital painting is a cover illustration for a proposal at work. It is supposed to signify knowledge transfer. I like how it came out. Very internetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.