Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday Cartoons (347)

I promised a friend that I would do something I haven't done in a long while--a tee shirt cartoon illustration. About 15 years ago, I used to do a lot of illustrations for a tee shirt company that another friend owned. It burned to the ground and that stream of work ceased. Every once in a while I will get a request for this, the last being a product endorsement for a Clam Club promotion.

This is for a propane gas company and the tee is for the Delmarva Chicken Festival, one of the summer staples here on the eastern shore of Maryland. This is the land of Purdue Chickens along with a couple of other big poultry companies and you can't spit without hitting a chicken house round here. Makes for interesting hot days in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Old School! Did you remember to line up your little sticky preprinted registration marks?hmmmm You did hand draw this on frosted mylar, right?hmmmmm Brian would be Proud!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.