Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures of Tour of DC (340)

Sunday I went with Alexis on her Ford Fiesta Movement Mission to the District of Columbia. FM assigned her to take a Segway tour of the nation's capitol and she took me along as her "human camera." I had a Webbie video camera attached to my helmet and my Canon Rebel over my shoulder. This was very interesting. I can't wait to see her finished mission video. (check out her agent page http://www.fiestamovement.com/agents/view/4 and look for her technology mission)

I took a few pictures of the day, but mostly we just toured around on these amazing machines. The Gay Pride Festival was in town, which made for interesting navigation. Because of the nature of embassies, I was able to travel to Canada briefly as well. I was the worst rider in the group, but got it under control quickly and enjoyed the event. We'll have to go back to go inside the museums soon.
The hydrant was just a cool thing that I saw. I was impressed with how polished it was and the way the red handles popped against the stone and brass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.