Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Saturday: The Long Ride to OBX (334)

Not too much time for making art today. Mostly spent the time preparing to go to the Outer Banks for vacation and actually traveling there. It was rainy when we left, but cleared up the further south we went. I traveling down the lower shore and Virgina side of the penninsula. Norfolk is very congested, however, when you reach the North Carolina border you immediately slow your pace and relax. The ride from Kitty Hawk to Corolla is very narrow and slow, but I don't mind that at all.

Our house is very nice and comfortable. We listened to a book on tape, some music, and sometimes just rode in silence. Not many people can ride in silence, but Lisa and I are very comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.