Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Removing all Doubt (338)


My Guru of Glib, Dwayne, wrote an article on his favorite subject--Mark Twain--for the monthly corporate newsletter. I took the opportunity to do an illustration for the article. I wanted to get a different look. I wanted an ambiguity in his glare, or stare, that relates to Dwayne's topic. Once the article is published, I'll post it here.

Today's title comes from my favorite Twain quote...
"Better to be perceived a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

For my part, once again I used a number 2 pencil and card stock. I really wanted this to look rough. I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work.

    You have caught very well the mature, rather disillusioned and, for a humorist, very serious expression I think is suitable for "Mark Twain", Samuel Clemens.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to comment on my work. I appreciate the feedback.